To be a Club Penguin Secret Agent
The mission of a Secret Agent Penguin is to report other penguins who are using bad language or breaking a rules, help other Club Penguin players to let them have the best experience, keep your identity and the identity of other Secret Agent Penguins a secret.
The rewards of you when you become a Secret Agent: A spy phone for your penguin and Get acess the Super Secret Agent Headquarters.
Step 1: Click on the “M” icon at the top-right of screen.
Step 2: Answer all of the questions wisely.
1. Are you ready to take the challenge to become a Secret Agent?
2. Pick one qualitiy that you think a Secret Agent should have:
3. Pick the correct reason to report a penguin to a moderator.
Throwing snowballs at you.
Not being your buddy.
Being mean or rude. √
4. What would you do if you saw a penguin breaking the rules?
Yell at them.
Report them. √
Throw snowballs at them.
5. Which type of personal information should be reported?
Saying their country.
Saying boy or girl.
Saying their address. √
6. Pick one reason why you want to be a Secret Agent.
My friends are Secret Agents.
I want a Spy Phone.
I want to keep Club Penguin Safe. √
7. Pick another reason why you want to be a Secret Agent.
I’ve always wanted to be a spy.
I want to help other penguins. √
I want to hang-out the HQ.
If you answer all of the questions correctly, a Spy Phone will appear in your inventory.
- Club Penguin Mission: Find the Stolen Hot Sauce
- Club Penguin Mission 11 Cheats
- Club Penguin New Year Stuff Are Late
- New Club Penguin Mission for EPF and PSA Coming Soon
- To Every Penguin Who Visit My Blog
- Club Penguin Mission 10 Walk Through Cheats
- Club Penguin Mission 9 Cheats Walkthrough
- Club Penguin Mission 8: Mysterious Tremors