Club Penguin Times Issue #236
Join The Club Penguin Earth Day 2010 Celebrations
Earth Day celebrations have started at the Mine Shack with the planting of a community garden. Last week, workers cleared the land and got the soil ready. This week, the garden is ready for digging, planting and watering. There's even a new path to get to the Mine Shack from the Forest.
Recycling Begins As New Room Opens!
In celebration of Earth Day, the new Recycling Plant has officially opened beside the Mine Shack! The hunt for recyclable items will end on April 25.
Payday for Agents and Tour Guides on May 1
Agents and tour guides are paid 250 coins per month for all their hard work.
Medieval Party on May 7
Get ready to explore the kingdom.
- Club Penguin Cheats For 395th Newspaper
- Club Penguin 394th Newspaper
- Newspaper For Club Penguin Super Hero Party
- Club Penguin Times Of Super Heros vs Super Villian
- Club Penguin Newspaper For Crystals
- Tracking Report Of Club Penguin Stolen Hot Sauce
- The 389th Newspaper's Club Penguin Cheats
- Club Penguin Cheats Of the 388th Newspaper